Applications for caulkers can be highly variable so it is important to know and use the correct sealant for your particular application requirement. When selecting the appropriate product, a caulker need to look at key factors such as substrate or surface material, required flexibility, UV resistance, moisture resistance, colour and paint ability among other things.
Bostik sealants and fillers have a solution for all applications and are made with high quality and high durability as their foundation. Whether it’s an external expansion sealant made to stand the test of time or simple gap filling around the home, Bostik has a solution for every situation.
- Seal 'N' Flex® One P390: a high expansion, polyurethane construction sealant. Seal 'N' Flex® One has an excellent adhesion to masonry and concrete. It can be used internally and externally, and on control and expansion joints in façade work. This polyurethane product has an excellent UV, weather, and water resistance and has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 50%.
- Seal 'N' Flex® FC: a fast curing, polyurethane construction product. The high hardness and mechanical resistance makes this product suitable for heavy traffic applications. Seal 'N' Flex FC has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 25%.
- Seal 'N' Flex® Facade: an advanced, multipurpose, hybrid construction sealant suitable for light traffic. Seal 'N' Flex® Facade has an excellent UV and weather resistance and can be applied in wet conditions. This product is 100% zero bubbling and has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 25%.
- 5CLM: a neutral curing, high movement joint silicone sealant designed for facade cladding systems and expansion joints. This clear silicone is an primerless adhesion and has an excellent dynamic movement capability of +100% / -50%.
- Xtreme® Flex: a neutral cure, high performance MSP product that sticks, seals and cures in the wet and underwater. Xtreme® Flex is ideal for wide variety of plumbing and building applications, and has an excellent primerless adhesion to almost all surfaces. It is also Watermark® approved.
- Roof & Gutter: a neutral cure, roofing and weather seal silicone sealant that is ideal for roofing, general plumbing, weather sealing and general purpose sealing. This roofing sealer has an excellent adhesion to decorative sheet metal and masonry/brick surfaces and is also Watermark® approved.
- Fireban One: a fire rated polyurethane joint product suitable for common fire rated control joints and penetration seals. This fire rated product provides a fire seal up to 240 minutes as per AS1530.4. Fireban One has an excellent adhesion to wide variety of surfaces and has a heat resistant caulk that makes it a perfect solution for a caulker.
- Gap Seal: a general purpose acrylic gap filler that is ideal for low movement joint seals and general purpose gap filling. This concrete joint sealant is a recommended product for a caulker and is paintable with most paints for perfect finish.
Bostik's Caulkers solutions are backed by rigorous testing to ensure products of the highest quality that caulkers can trust for the job.