About Ultraset® 2 in 1
- 2 in 1 product: flooring adhesive and moisture vapor control
- Easy clean before and after cure
- Lifetime warranty for unlimited moisture vapor protection
- Superior bond strength & green grab
- Anti-fracture performance; can bridge cracks up to 1/8" (3mm)
- Zero VOC content
- No restriction on board length or width
- Blockade® Antimicrobial protection
Ultraset® 2 in 1 adheres to all the most common substrates used in hardwood flooring installation, with no restrictions on board width or length. It may be used over all properly prepared substrates common to hardwood flooring installations.
Ultraset 2 in 1® hardwood flooring adhesive has extremely low moisture vapor permeability, and is not adversely affected by moisture. As a result, costly and time consuming concrete moisture testing is not required when the slab is properly prepared, dry to the touch, and fully cured.
The elastomeric characteristics of Ultraset 2 in 1® establish an anti-fracture membrane that can bridge cracks up to 1/8" (3mm), which can occur in the substrate prior to or after installation. This superior elasticity allows Ultraset 2 in 1® adhesive to move with the wood as it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and temperature over the life of the floor.
Bostik Ultraset 2 in 1® has no restrictions on board width or length. It may be used over all properly prepared substrates common to hardwood flooring installations.