About Dampfix Immersed
Dampfix Immersed waterproofing membrane is a 2-coat system, to be applied over primed porous and non-porous substrates, best for use in immersed applications (such as pools and spas).
It requires mixing of Part A and B prior to application.
Suitable substrates include:
- Cement rendered masonry
- FC sheeting
- Water resistant plasterboard
- Structural plywood (Type A Stamped “PAA JAS-ANZ” to AS/NZS 2269-2004)
- Under tile to internal wet area shower, bathroom, kitchen, laundry & toilet areas when installed to AS/NZ 3740
- Under tile or other wearing surface systems to external balconies, rooftops & podium levels when installed to AS/NZ 4654.2.
- As an exposed waterproofing membrane to external applications subjected to light pedestrian traffic only.