About Dampfix PU
- Provides a tough elastomeric waterproofing membrane when fully cured
- Minimum dry film thickness achievable in 2 coats
- Will not bleed through porous materials such as marble, natural stone and slate tiles
- Reaches sufficient cure in 72 hours allowing for fast placement of mortar beds and screeds
- All applications must be covered by tile or other protective wear system
This is a 2-coat system applied over primed porous & non-porous substrates such as concrete, cement rendered masonry, FC sheeting, plasterboard, and structural plywood. It can be used with internal wet area showers, bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and toilet areas. It is not recommended as a membrane system in immersed areas (such as pools or spas).
The Bostik Dampfix PU system consists of:
- Bostik Moisture Seal as the substrate primer
- Bostik Seal N Flex FC as the bond breaker
- Two coats of Dampfix PU applied perpendicular to each other following instructions in the most recent TDS
- Before tiling over Dampfix PU, apply a coating of Bostik Specialist Primer and then adhere tiles with Asaflex, two-part tile adhesive
- Finish your tiling masterpiece with the Bostik Design Epoxy two-part grout to really leaving a long lasting perfect impression
This system can be used for waterproofing wet areas, just in the shower or a full bathroom solution under tiles.
DISCOVER BOSTIK'S SUBSTRATE TO SURFACE TILING SYSTEM