"YEAR OF BEER" COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Bostik Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 79 003 893 838) of Level 1, 6 English Street, Essendon Fields, Victoria 3041.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 18/01/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31/01/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
METHOD OF ENTRY
6. Entrants must tell us in 25 words or less why Friday knock off beers taste so good, to qualify for entry.
7. Multiple entries are not permitted.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence). The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
JUDGING OF WINNERS
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creative merit of the response.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners will be determined on or about 1/02/2021 before 5.00pm AEST.
14. Winners will be notified by email or phone on or about 2/02/2021.
15. Once the winning entrants have been verified, the Promoter will notify the winner and organise for the prizes to be awarded. If for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. Prize consists of 1 x Dan Murphy's gift voucher, valued at $2,000.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. To the full extent permitted by law (which does not affect your statutory rights and guarantees), the Promoter (including its officers, agents and employees) will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for:
(a) Any incorrect or inaccurate information
(b) Any technical error or third party interference that may occur in the course of administering the promotion
(c) Any claim that an entry is lost, late, or otherwise damaged in any way
(d) Any tax liability incurred by an Entrant
(e) any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to you or your property as a result of any person entering into the promotion, or accepting or using any prize including without limitation any non-receipt or damage to any prize
18. The Authorised Person of each Entrant:
(a) will ensure that the Entrant in respect of whom they agree to these Terms and Conditions, will comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(b) warrants that the Entrant in respect of whom they agree to these Terms and Conditions, is not in breach of any term of these Terms and Conditions, and provides all the consents and warranties as required from each of them and the entrant in these Terms and Conditions, on the entrant’s behalf;
(c) holds the Promoter harmless from any and all damage or loss arising from the promotion, and indemnifies the Promoter against any claims made by the Entrant, his or her guardian, any member of his or her family or any other party, against the Promoter in connection with the Promotion or the Entrant's participation in the promotion, and any loss or liability caused by an act or omission of the Entrant in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
DATA AND PRIVACY
20. All decisions made by the Promoter regarding the promotion are final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with you.
21. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned, is interfered with, or disrupted in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or cancel, terminate, suspend, modify or recommence the promotion.
22. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
23. If any provision of these terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable it will be severed from the remaining provisions which will continue in full force and effect.