FREE TRAINING SESSIONS
We offer a full suite of training modules for architects, designers, contractors, distributors and retailers, including a range of training programs to support efficient, safe installation of building materials with Bostik products.
Training session attendees benefit from:
- Personalised, hands-on instruction
- A better understanding of product selections and building code requirements for your installation
- Knowledge of industry best practices in sealants, adhesives and flooring specifications and installation
Bostik offer in-house and online CPD for practices across Australia. Presentations are developed in strict accordance with AACA requirements and qualify each attendee for 1 formal CPD point.
Specifying Joint Sealants: Selection & Design Considerations
At the conclusion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance and role of sealants in construction
- Understand common sealant functions and terminology
- Discuss the various types of joint and good joint design
- Identify important considerations when specifying a sealant
- Illustrate correct installation requirements and procedures
- Compare various sealant technologies and applications
- Recognize and understand the cause of common sealant issues
Bostik ACADEMY is a knowledge centre carefully created for professionals in the construction and trade markets.
Find videos, answers to FAQs, training event details and more.
In addition, we are also able to offer tailored training sessions to you and your team - just ask!