- Suitable for weather sealing in structural glazing projects
- Compatible with silicone secondary sealants
- Neutral curing system
- Matt finish
- Slow skin formation, perfect toolablility
- Suitable for PMMA and PC, no stress cracking
- Excellent UV, water and weather resistant
Bostik S780 GLASS’N’SEAL PREMIUM is specially developed for durable elastic sealing of connection and expansion joints in curtain wall constructions, glazing systems and weather sealing. Bostik S780 GLASS’N’SEAL PREMIUM is also perfectly suitable for sealing Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and Polycarbonate (PC) sheet material. Compatibility of the edge seals of insulation glass with glazing sealants cannot be guaranteed by the supplier of the sealant, as the composition of the edge seals can be changed by the producer without notice. Any advice on the compatibility of glazing sealants to the edge seals of insulation glass is based on experience and therefore not guaranteed.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Glazing products