Our adhesive systems are used in the manufacture and assembly of components across a diverse range of industrial sectors.
From transport and hygiene to food labeling and packaging, we partner with global leaders in manufacturing to innovate smarter adhesives.
Bostik technologies make your products lighter, safer and more durable. But our expertise goes beyond developing high-performing, multi-purpose adhesives. We improve your production processes with time and cost-saving solutions, making your operations more efficient, competitive and sustainable.
Choose your market:
Our extensive experience in industry means we’re perfectly placed to understand the unique challenges of your sector. Find out more about the manufacturing markets we operate in:
- Automotive adhesive: Discover our award-winning bonding solutions for automotive interiors and exteriors.
- Aerospace adhesive: Our fire-retardant adhesives for aircraft interiors meet the most rigorous industrial requirements.
- Rail adhesive: Stay ahead of the latest European and North American safety standards with our smart adhesives for rolling stock.
- Truck, Bus and RV adhesive: Market-leading solutions for bonding, glazing and sealing your specialist vehicles.
- Marine adhesive: High-performing, above and below-deck adhesives for the assembly of ships and boats.
- Flexible packaging adhesive: We partner with food manufactures and medical packaging specialists to innovate new flexible packaging technologies.
- Tape adhesive: Discover our aesthetic, durable and versatile adhesive solutions for tape suppliers.
- Assembly adhesive: From circuit boards to power plants, discover our expansive range of Assembly applications.
- Labeling adhesive: Make your products look their best with our adhesives for bottle labels and clear labels.
Added value bonding solutions
We partner with manufacturers to create customized adhesive solutions, improving your performance and cost control:
Achieve cost-in-use benefits through time, material and energy savings. Bostik ‘one-system solutions’ minimize pre-treatment and eliminate unnecessary production stages.
Technical and process support
Get expert support from our technical team. Bostik engineers work directly with our customers to improve operating efficiency and reduce production time and costs.
Take a greener approach to bonding. At Bostik, we are dedicated to offering durable and sustainable solutions that are free of VOCs and isocyanates.