- Direct tack, no support required
- High strength
- No isocyanates and solvents
- Permanently elastic
- Neutral curing
- Resistant to moisture and weather influences
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
Bostik H785 HIGH TACK was specifically developed as a universal high grip and high strength adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, PU, PVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, tin, aluminium, metals, alloys, stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels (*) and wood.
* for panel bonding Bostik is offering the H970 PANELTACK MM, H975 PANELTACK HM and S970 ROCKPANEL S.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 18 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Grabs & Adhesives products