- Extreme fast curing and strength build-up (80% < 15 minutes)
- High mechanical resistance
- Cost saving due to thin adhesive layer of 2mm
- Free of isocyanates and solvents
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Resistant to moisture and weather
- Adheres perfectly to a wide range of building materials
Bostik H910 SUPERGRIP FAST CURE was specifically developed as a universal powerful adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, glass, plasterboard, PU, PVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, tin, aluminium, metals, alloys, stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels (*) and wood.
* for panel bonding Bostik is offering the H970 PANELTACK MM, H975 PANELTACK HM and S970 ROCKPANEL S.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Grabs & Adhesives products