- Tested according to EN 1366-4
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance
- Can be applied separately in joints up to 20 mm wide
- Can be combined with FP404 PU GIN FOAM up to 30 mm wide
- Paintable with most water based and synthetic paints
- Easy to apply and clean
- Joint movement up to 7,5%
- Non corrosive towards metals
Bostik FP401 FIRESEAL ACRYLIC was specifically developed for fire resistant sealing of linear connection joints in gypsum and stony substrates. Fire resistance tested according to EN 1366-4 up to +120 minutes in a 20 mm wide gap. Combined with Bostik FP404 FIRE RETARDENT PU GUN FOAM up to 180 minutes in a gap of 30mm wide. Ensure that you choose the correct fire resistance for your application by consulting the classification and test reports.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Passive Fire Protection products