- Tested according to EN 1366-4
- Up to 4 hours of fire resistance
- Can be applied in joints up to 30 mm wide
- In combination with FP404 PU GUN FOAM in joints up to 40 mm wide
- Excellent processing, does not slump
- Joint movement up to 25%
- UV, water and weather resistant
- Airtight sealing
- B1 fire behaviour
Bostik FP402 FIRESEAL SILICONE was specifically developed for fire resistant sealing of connection and expansion joints in construction and is fire resistant in case of fire. Prevents the expansion of fire, smoke or toxic gases. Fire resistance tested according to EN 1366-4 up to 180 minutes in a gap of 30mm wide. Combined with Bostik FP404 FIRE RETARDENT PU GUN FOAM up to 180 minutes in a gap of 40mm wide. Ensure that you choose the correct fire resistance for your application by consulting the classification and test reports.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Passive Fire Protection products