- Tested according to EN 1366-4
- For use in joints from 5 mm to 30 mm wide
- Combined with Bostik FP402 FIRESEAL SILICONE in joints from 5 mm to 40 mm wide
- Separately applied, fire resistant up to 2 hours, combined with other Bostik FireProtect® products up to 4 hours
- Fire behaviour B1
- Fast processing
- Tack free after 8 to 12 minutes
Bostik FP404 FIRE RETARDENT PU FOAM was specifically developed for fire resistant sealing and filling of joints and seams in certain areas where fire resistance is required. Fire resistance tested according to EN 1366-4 up to 60 minutes in a 20 mm wide gap. In combination with Bostik FP402 FIRESEAL SILICONE, Bostik FP405 FIRE RETARDENT PU FOAM will provide up to 180 minutes fire resistance in a 40 mm wide gap. In combination with Bostik FP403 FIRESEAL HYBRID, Bostik FP404 FIRE RETARDENT PU FOAM will provide up to 240 minutes fire resistance in a 40 mm wide gap. Ensure that you choose the correct fire resistance for your application by consulting the classification and test reports.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 18 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Passive Fire Protection products