- Reel widthS : 48mm or 96mm
- Reel length : 25m
- Clean, quick and easy installation, blister free.
- Easy future removal from subfloor (in coming months or years
- Immediate operability.
- Immediate use of weld seal .
- Castor wheels resistance.
- Resistant to plasticiser migration.
Type of subfloors :
- Concrete slabs
- Cement screeds
- Calcium sulphate screeds
- Self-Levelling compounds
- Chipboard, Plywood, OSB3
- Metal or non porous substrates
- Compatible with under-floor heating (low temperature)
Unroll and apply the tape on the peripheral subfloor room. The protective paper is left in position. Place and set the soft flooring strips; Lift up the strips and remove the protective paper from tapes. Then apply the soft floor covering in its definitive location. Rub down and cut along.