- 100% Meko-free
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- BREEAM International Compliant
- Perfect adhesion without primer to most substrates
- Excellent resistance to UV, water and weather
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Good adhesion to glass, painted wood, ceramic, enamelled, stainless steel and many plastics
Bostik S740 GLASS’N’SEAL SILICONE N is specially developed for durable elastic sealing of glazing systems as well as expansion joints in concrete and brickwork, connections joints, curtain wall constructions and industrial applications (1). Remark: Compatibility with edge seals of insulation glass cannot be guaranteed, as the compositions of sealant for the edges of insulation glass can be different or changed by the producer of insulation glass. Advices concerning the compatibility of glazing sealants to the edge seals of insulation glass are based on experience and therefore not guaranteed.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Glazing products