BOSTIK FP403 FIRESEAL HYBRID
- Tested according to EN 1366-4
- Up to 4 hours of fire resistance
- Also suitable for wall/ceiling and wall/floor connections
- Suitable for joints up to 30 mm wide
- Certified for steel/wooden frames
- Certified for all metal-stud connections
- Excellent processing and easy toolability
- Joint movement up to 25%
- Paintable with most water based and synthetic paints
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Resistant to UV, water and weather
Bostik FP403 FIRESEAL HYBRID was specifically developed for fire resistant sealing of connection and expansion joints in construction, which in case of fire, should have a certain fire resistance and prevents spreading of fire, smoke and toxic gases. Also certified for horizontal joints, connection floor/ceiling with wall, wooden and steel. frames, stony substrates and all metal-stud applications. Fire resistance tested according to EN 1366-4 for up to 240 minutes in a joint of 30 mm wide. Choose the correct fire resistance for your application by consulting the classification and test reports.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 18 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Passive Fire Protection products