Atatürk Cultural Center/Opera House in Istanbul reopened its doors on October 29, 2021,
with a new image that pays homage to its previous architecture.
Bostik is honored to be part of the Atatürk Cultural Center renovation project for a total coverage of 9000m², it concerns mainly floor preparation and LVT floor coverings.
The Atatürk Cultural Center was built to accommodate performances of international stature and designed to contemporary requirements and current technologies.
As a very comprehensive urban structure, the center is also expected to be a major attraction for the city’s residents and thousands of tourists visiting from around the world.
The Center accommodates these units:
- 2040-seat Opera Hall
- 781-seat Theatre Hall
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Children’s Art Centre
- Music Recording Studio
- Library mainly focusing on architecture and design
- Design Shop
Bostik helped achieving the renovation of one of the historical buildings in Istanbul, which was demolished and rebuilt afterwards. The aim of the project is to get maximum efficiency from daylight in the facade design of the building.
- Floor covering: GERFLOR LINOLEUM – UNI WALTON LPX
- Primer: GRIP A310 PROJECT: 3,2 T
- Self-levelling compound: SL C940 XL: 400 T
- Soft floor adhesive: STIX A800 PREMIUM: 3,6 T
GRIP A310 PROJECT
Ready-to-use water-based primer
- Facilitates application of smoothing compounds
- Ready to use
- Quick drying
SL C940 XL
Heavy-duty self-levelling compound
- High mechanical resistance, No shrinkage
- Suitable for supermarkets
- No sanding
STIX A800 PREMIUM
Ultra high-performance for all types of soft floor coverings
- Ideal for LVT and rubber
- Short drying time
- High inital grab