- Neutral curing oxime-free silicone
- Suitable for BREEAM applications
- Low modulus
- Durable, permanent soft elastic
- Excellent resistance to UV, water and weather
- Good adhesion to glass, painted wood, ceramic, enamelled, stainless steel and many plastics
Bostik S735 SEAL’N’FLEX CURTAIN WALL is specifically developed as a curtain wall constructions, glazing applications and construction and dilatation joints where extreme low emissions are required.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our Construction & Facade products