High-performance products to achieve any waterproofing jobHIGH-QUALITY: The best solutions to use in all jobsites, adapted to keep buildings free from water, and complying to regulations.
EASY: The range is easy to understand, with clear segmentation and naming to find the best solution to your jobsite. Products are easy to apply, adapted to the methods already mastered by general applicators.
How to read our packaging?The SEAL&BLOCK range has a unique identity with a new layout that’s practical and easy to understand. It helps you choose the right waterproofing solution.
- Unit size and coverage stand out
- Clear pictograms to highlight the main characteristics of the product
- Simple drawing to directly show the use of the product
- Range color band helps to identify the field of use quickly
- Our Seal&Block logo clearly identified, with the main benefits and all certifications and eco-labels on the front
- Product name in the color of the designated area to promptly understand the application
- Destination and benefits in 6 languages on the front
Product categoryTo ensure you pick the right product we've enhanced our packaging and our product names. Making it easier than ever to get a successful end result.
The first part of the name highlights the market segment and what it can be used for.
- BLOCK = waterproofing
- TEC = protection
- RENO = renovation
- GRIP = primer
- CLEAN = cleaner
- MIX = admixtures
TechnologyThe single letter that follows indicates the technology that's used in the product.
- A = acrylic
- B = bitumen
- C = cement
- E = epoxy
- H = hybrid
- N = neoprene
- T = tapes & accessories
Quality levelThe numbers in our product names signify the quality of the product.
- 900 = specialty
- 800 = best
- 700 = best
- 500 = better
- 300 = good
- 200 = good
- 100 = good
CharacteristicsThe word at the end of our product names showcases the characteristics of the products.
- AQUA BLOCKER
- BALCON TAPE
- HYDRO INJECT
- MULTI FIBER
- TERRA MEMBRAN
- TOP SEAL
SEAL&BLOCK gives the installer all the solutions to waterproof and protect the building at all levels, from the basement to the roof.
BOSTIK PRO APPPRACTICAL AND USER FRIENDY
- Scan EAN code or search with name/ code and get easily all the products information
- Download technical data sheets
- Get access to our products application videos
- Contact our technical team and get access to training and be informed to webinars
Join the Bostik Blockers League to fight the water!
The Bostik team stand besides you with full support, services and tips that are required to achieve your project smoothly.
GET YOUR FREE TRAINING!Bostik ACADEMY is a knowledge center carefully created for professionals in the construction market.
At Bostik ACADEMY you will experience a tailored training program that is perfectly matched to your needs.
Our highly skilled Technical Team will present our product portfolio, best application methodes, and key industry recommendations. In addition, we are also able to offer tailored dedicated trainings to you and your team.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!