About Roof & Gutter
- Suited to roofing, general plumbing, weather sealing and general purpose sealing
- Can be used with Steel (including COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME®), aluminium, glass, concrete, brick, ceramics, and terracotta roof tiles
- Available in 9 colours. Translucent and Grey colours are suitable for drinking water as per Australian standards AS/NZS 4020 and meet ATS 5200.014:2004 standards
- WaterMark approved
- Excellent adhesion properties to wide variety of substrates, including ecorative sheet metal and masonry/brick surfaces
- Stays permanently flexible
- ±25% Joint movement capabilities
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Unaffected by rain, snow or extreme temperature change
- UV resistant
- Excellent shelf life
® COLORBOND and ZINCALUME are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Australia.
Roof & Gutter can be used internally and externally, in residential and commercial applications
Ideal substrates include plumbing applications, roof and gutter applications, metal roofs, metal water tanks, spouting/flashing, downpipes, lap joints, skylights, flues and extraction units, pipe and sprinkler system penetrations, air conditioning ducting and sheet-metal fabrications
The Application Barrel Gun has a 37cm long aluminium barrel that is used for 600ml sausages. This gun is manually operated.