One Flooring Range: One global solution
New look, same feel
For our flooring range we have created a unique packaging layout. We chose clear product names, bright colours and clean icons to make it as easy as possible for the installer to pick the right product.
What has changed?
1. Unit size and coverage stand out
2. Clear icons to highlight main characteristics of the product
3. Bold product names with dedicated colours to make it easier to choose the right product
4. Simple illustrations to show the right tool for application
5. Our smart solutions are clearly identifiable
6. All certifications and eco-labels are on the front
7. Each range has their own colour band to make it easier to identify
8. Purpose and benefits in 6 languages
Unified Product Line
To ensure you pick the right product we’ve enhanced our packaging and our product names. Making it easier than ever to get a successful end result.
The first part of the name highlights the market segment and what it can be used for.
GRIP = Primer
RENO = Floor Repair
HYTEC = DPM
TECHNIS = Screed
SL = SLC
STIX = Soft Floor Adhesive
FIX = Tackifier
CONTACT = Neoprene
Wood = Wood Floor Adhesive
The single letter that follows indicates the technology that’s used in the product.
A = Acrylic
H = Hybrid
N = Neoprene
C = Cement
E = Epoxy
G = Gypsum
The numbers in our product names signify the quality of the product.
900 = Specialty
800 = Best
700 = Best
500 = Better
300 = Good
200 = Good
100 = Good
The word at the end of our product names showcases the characteristics of the products.
- LINO ECO+
- TEX POWER
- AND MORE…
Discover more about our flooring systems!