In this encore podcast, Jack is joined by Christophe to offer a fresh take on the consumer's need for confidence, and how it drives disposable hygiene market trends.
Exploring the Consumer’s Need for Confidence
According to Christophe, there’s more to a product’s ability to instill confidence than you might think. As article producers, you want your consumers to have confidence (trust) in the performance and safety of your disposable hygiene products and your brand. But there’s another angle to consider: How can diapers, pads, and other products give their users confidence in themselves and increase their freedom to enjoy life? Listen to the full episode to find out.
Outline of the Episode
- [05:09] Consumer confidence in your products and in themselves
- [08:06] How consumer confidence impacts the disposable hygiene industry overall
- [09:50] Expectations differ by age and market
- [10:45] Confidence in your product’s discretion and safety
- [12:12] The impacts of substances of interest, past and present
- [14:30] Three consequences of public conversations about substances of interest
- [17:00] Adult incontinence and the need for discretion
- [20:58] Feminine hygiene products: stigma, discretion, and stay-in-place performance
- [24:39] The role of adhesives in supporting consumer confidence
Get Connected with Attached to Hygiene
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at email@example.com.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Discover Other Popular Attached to Hygiene Episodes