About Seal N' Flex® 1
- Polyurethane sealants benefit from greater joint movement capability over conventional silicone sealants. This makes Seal N’ Flex® 1 perfect for sealing larger joints between building materials, which can be concealed by painting over with acrylic-based paints.
- +/- 50% dynamic joint movement
- Resistant to normal weathering conditions such as rain, sunlight, snow, atmospheric contamination and pollution. Retains its original properties even after years of weather and UV exposure
- Excellent adhesion to masonry and concrete
- Acoustic rated and non-staining
- Available in multiple colours
- Made in Australia
Seal N’ Flex® 1 is best suited to insitu concrete and render, brickwork and blockwork, for weatherproof sealing of joints in precast and tilt up panels, and on plasterboard face and paper-lined recessed edges. It can be used internally and externally, and on control and expansion joints in façade work.