- Extreme low air loss, most air tight foam available on the market and tested till 1050 Pa
- Flexible formulation, applicable in joints with high movement
- Provides great sound reduction
- High yield
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Highly certificated
- Perfect fit with Bostik window membranes
Bostik P605 FOAM’N’FILL FLEX AIRSTOP is specially developed for creating airtight, thermally and sound insulated joint around window frames, construction joints, partition walls, ceiling and floor joints, surface penetration of pipes and tubes through walls and floors. Ideal for use in Passive Housing and energy neutral buildings. In general Bostik P605 FOAM’N’FILL FLEX AIRSTOP has an excellent adhesion to concrete, stone, plaster, wood, metal and many plastics like EPS and XPS, rigid PU foam and uPVC.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Energy Saving & Airtight products