- Durable, permanent soft elastic
- Suitable for connection and expansion joints, interior and exterior
- High elongation at break and movement capacity
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, phtalates and silicones
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Good resistant to UV, weather and water
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
Bostik H760 SEAL’N’FLEX PRO SEAL was specifically developed as a universal sealant for sealing construction and dilatation joints and joints in pedestrian walkways on most common building materials such as concrete, brickwork, painted wood, enamel, aluminium, stainless steel and a variety of plastics.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 18 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Construction & Façade products