- 1 Product for airtight and thermal insulation
- Meets requirements of BG-R
- Airtightness an < 0,1 m3/h•m
- 2 Colours for easy application
- Joint sound insulation RST,W max. 53 dB
- Thermal conductivity λ=0,0428 W/mK
- Building materials class B2
Bostik M610 TAPE’N’TIGHT TAPE 2D can be put into universal sealing of joints in structural engineering. The preferred areas of use are window construction, wood construction, prefabricated construction and masonry, framework construction and concrete construction. Bostik M610 TAPE’N’TIGHT TAPE 2D provides advantages when it comes to sealing connection joints and expansion joints between various building components. It replaces polyurethane foams and inside sealants in one product, saving costs. M610 TAPE’N’TIGHT TAPE 2D is part of the energy saving and airtight application segment and passive house, and can be used perfectly with the other TAPE’N’TIGHT products, to assure an high level of airtightness, thermal bridging and high resistance against driving rain.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Energy Saving & Airtight products