About Seal N' Flex® Adavance
- Features hybrid sealant technology commonly referred to as SPUR (Silyl-Terminated Polyurethane)
- Universal sealant for use on a variety of building substrates
- Excellent adhesion without primer to most, even damp, surfaces
- Low modulus (+/- 25% joint movement)
- Moisture curing, almost odourless
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, and silicones
- Permanently elastic
- No shrinkage or bubbling
- Excellent resistance to UV, water and weather
- Extrudes smoothly and easily from any hand operated or electric caulking gun
- High mechanical resistance; suitable for light trafficable walkways
- Available in 300mL and 600mL sizes, and white, grey and black colours
Seal N’ Flex® Advance is suitable for most common building and construction materials including concrete, brickwork, painted wood, enamel, aluminium (including COLORBOND® and ALUCOBOND®), stainless steel and a variety of plastics.
It's ideal for:
- Precast and tilt up panels
- Brickwork and blockwork
- Plasterboard face and paper lined recessed edges
- Aluminium windows
- Fibreglass and mostly specialty panel systems
- Sandstone, marble, and granite substrates
Bostik 6S Neutral Cure is a one component, non–flowing, neutral cure, mid modulus silicone sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric ...
The Application Barrel Gun has a 37cm long aluminium barrel that is used for 600ml sausages. This gun is manually operated.